Fe-Pi Audio Z V2
The Fe-Pi Audio Z V2 is designed to provide a complete low cost audio solution for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and Zero, needing line-in, line-out, headphone-out/mic-in, and stereo speakers.
- Small Raspberry Pi Zero PCB footprint.
- SGTL5000 low power stereo codec.
- 3.5 mm, 4 contact, jack for Headphone/MIC (black).
- 3.5 mm jack for stereo Line Out (green), and stereo Line In (pink).
- ADC > 90 dB SNR and -72 dB THD+N
- Line-Out > 100 dB SNR and -85 dB THD+N
- HP Output > 100 dB SNR and -80 dB THD+N, 62.5 mW max into 16 ohm.
- Hardware level controls for Headphone Volume, Line In, Line Out. ALSA support.
- 2x20pin 2.54mm female header and 40pin male breakable header included!
- Optional RCA jack for Composite Video output when used with Raspberry Pi Zero.