JuiceBox Zero is designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero to let you power it from a battery. It’s the simplest way to properly power your Pi Zero with a battery. It is the only battery management board in this form factor that requires no code. With JuiceBox Zero, you get the best solution for instant Pi Zero portability. It comes with an on/off switch, status indicator LED and Pi Zero Camera mount built right in!
Battery and Raspberry Pi Zero not included. All you need to get started is your JuiceBox Zero, a Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W, a stacking or non-stacking header connection, and a JST‑compatible, single‑cell lithium‑ion battery
- Compatible with any 3.7 to 4.2V Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Polymer battery with a JST PH connector, 1A Current Output and 1A Charge rate
- The simplest uninterruptable power supply solution
- Requires a 5V micro USB power supply, and can draw up to 2A.
- Smart power supply selection: it can charge the battery and power the Raspberry Pi at the same time
- Compatible with both Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W models. Possibly suitable for powering other Pi models (depends on application)
- Integrated on/off switch
- Charge/power status indicator LEDs
- No programming necessary
- Compatible with any single cell LiPo or LiIon battery with a JST, PH connector (check out Adafruit's batteries!)